Free Shipping on all orders within USA.
New products are coming soon!
Cannabidiol CBD is one of the several compounds (cannabinoids) found in hemp and cannabis plants. Our products contain CBD derived only from hemp plants.
While scientific community doesn’t fully understand the way Cannabinoids interact with human body, there’s ample evidence from ancient medical literature and religious practices worldwide to suggest its use in healing pain and other ailments.
Cannabidiol (CBD) – key features:
1. CBD alone is NOT Psychoactive.
2. While the mechanism is not understood, CBD interacts with the network of neurons in human body called the Endocannbinoid System. CBD helps stimulate beneficial changes in human body, researchers are still uncovering potential medical uses.
3. FDA has not created a Recommended Daily Intake (RBI) for CBD. There is no “One Size Fits All”. Body weight, Individual body chemistry, use of medications, supplements are some of the key factors governing dosage.
4. Dosage: Start small and increase gradually. Start with 2-4 drops a day and use your judgment when it comes to increasing dosage. When in doubt
5. We offer CBD oil products only for Ingestion and/or Topical use. Flavored products are for Ingestion only. Use unflavored products for Topical use.
6. Note: Our products contain just one cannabinoid – CBD (Zero THC).
Potential Health Benefits of Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT)
1. Improved Brain and Memory function (based on 2016 review by Alzheimer Drug Discovery Foundation)
2. Increased Energy and Endurance for high intensity work/exercise
3. Promote weight loss and prevention of obesity
4. Lowered Cholesterol and improved heart health
5. Decrease blood sugar levels enabling diabetes management
Note: Moderate MCT consumption is recommended.
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Always seek medical opinion and consult your physician before starting any dietary regimen especially if you are on any medication, pregnant or nursing.
1062 Livingston Ave #7056, North Brunswick, NJ 08902